CapitaLand Commercial Trust (CCT or the Trust) is Singapore’s listed premier commercial real estate investment trust (REIT), investing in high quality income-producing commercial properties in Singapore.
Listed on the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited (SGX-ST) since 11 May 2004, CCT is the largest commercial REIT by market capitalisation, CCT was created through a distribution in species to CapitaLand Limited's shareholders. The Trust is managed by CapitaLand Commercial Trust Management Limited (CCTML, or the Manager), an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of CapitaLand.
CCT focuses on proactively managing our portfolio of good-quality, well-located and income-producing properties; looking for acquisitions which fit strategically into the current portfolio and prudently managing our capital. These efforts help CCT secure stable earnings while concurrently ensuring promising returns for our unitholders.
With our superior quality portfolio and the enduring advantage of having experienced and visionary management, we believe we are in a strategic position to grow and enhance value for the REIT.
Our portfolio of quality office and commercial buildings are well located in Singapore’s Central Area, and are also adjacent to Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) station, providing convenient accessibility to both transport and amenities. The buildings are:
- Capital Tower, a Grade A office tower
- Six Battery Road, a Grade A office tower
- One George Street, a Grade A office tower
- Raffles City (60% interest via the RCS Trust), an integrated development with an office tower, a shopping mall and two hotels and a convention centre
- CapitaGreen, a Grade A office tower
- Twenty Anson, a prime office building
- HSBC Building, a prime office building leased to HSBC
- Wilkie Edge, an integrated development with office and ancillary retail units
- Bugis Village, shop houses for office and retail use
- Golden Shoe Car Park, a car park with over 1,000 lots and retail shops on the ground floor
Vision & Mission
To be a leading commercial REIT in Singapore and Asia, backed by a portfolio of quality income-producing commercial buildings, and led by a team of dedicated and experienced management team.
To deliver long-term sustainable distribution and total returns to Unitholders.