Access to this site is granted by CapitaLand Commercial Trust Management Limited ("CCTML") subject to the following terms and conditions. A reference to "this website" is to the website on the Internet which is owned and operated by and which is presently at [www.cct.com.sg] and/or such other URLs as may be designated by CCT from time to time, including but not limited to the information, data, text, images, links, sounds, graphics and video sequences displayed herein ("Materials") and the services offered therein ("Services"). By accessing this website and/or using the Services, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions below ("Terms") and any operating rules or policies that may be published from time to time by CCTML and/or made available at this website. The provision of a specific Service may in addition be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by CCTML or set out in this website, the provisions of which shall prevail over these Terms in relation to such specific Service, in the event of any conflict or inconsistency. If you do not agree to any of these Terms, please discontinue your access immediately.
- to comply fully with all the directions and/or instructions issued by CCT from time to time in respect of the use of this website;
- to abide by all applicable laws and regulations in the use of this website;
- not to share or disclose your UserID and Password (defined below) to any other party;
- not to impersonate any person or entity or to falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- not to upload or distribute in any way files which you know or have reason to suspect contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software, programs, macros or files that may detrimentally interfere with the operation of this website, or to do anything which would create or impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large burden or load on this website;
- not to gather and use the information and/or particulars posted or transmitted through this website for unsolicited advertising or other unauthorised purposes; (g) not to use this website and/or the Services for illegal purposes;
- not to post, promote or transmit information through this website which may infringe the rights of any third party, whether in statute or common law, including but not limited to any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy; and
- not to post, promote or transmit through this website any unlawful, harassing, libellous, defamatory, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
You shall be responsible for obtaining and using the necessary web browser and/or other software and/or equipment necessary to obtain access to this website at your own risk and expense. If new or different versions of the web browser and/or other software and/or hardware and/or equipment necessary for the operation of CCTML become available, CCTML reserves the right not to support any prior version of the web browser or other software. If you fail to upgrade the relevant software and/or web browser or to use the enhanced version of software and/or web browser as required by CCTML. CCTML may reject your transactions, or process your transactions incorrectly, or you may not be able to obtain access to all features and/or Services available, and CCTML shall not be held liable as a result thereof.
CCTML will not sell your information to anyone.
CCTML reserves its rights to use and/or disclose your information where such use and/or disclosure is required under law, for cooperation with regulatory, law enforcement and other governmental bodies or authorities, to provide Services or enable third parties to provide Services to you, to perform credit checks, financial assessments, to protect CCTML's rights or property, or upon the request of third party service providers whose products or services are offered through this website.
This Website is provided "as is" and "as available". CCTML does not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of this website, including without limitation the Materials, and expressly disclaims liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with this website, the Materials and the Services. CCTML may from time to time without giving any reason or prior notice, upgrade, modify, alter, suspend, discontinue the provision of or remove, whether in whole or in part, this website and/or any information, Services or products provided therein and shall not be liable if any such upgrade, modification, suspension or alteration prevents you from accessing this website, Materials and/or Services or any part or feature thereof. The information and/or any other Material contained in this website may be modified, deleted or replaced from time to time and at any time in the absolute discretion of CCTML.
CCTML does not warrant that the Materials or this website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, no warranty is given that this website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programme or macro.
The information and data contained in this website are of a general nature which have not been verified, considered or assessed by CCTML in relation to the making of any specific investment, business or commercial decision. You should at all times consult your professional advisers and obtain independent verification of the information and data contained herein before making any decision based on any such information or data.
Nothing on this website shall be considered or construed as the giving of any advice in respect of, shares, stocks, bonds, notes, interests, unit trusts, property trusts, mutual funds or other securities, investments, loans, advances, credits or deposits in any jurisdiction.
Reservation of Rights
CCTML reserves the right, but shall not be obliged to:-
- monitor, screen, moderate, edit, censor, or otherwise control any activity, content or material including, without limitation, discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, forums, message boards, bulletin boards, and the like on this website;
- investigate any violation of the terms and conditions contained herein and may take any action it deems appropriate;
- in its absolute discretion, and without stipulating any reason, prevent or restrict your access to this website or any part thereof;
- in its absolute discretion, and without stipulating any reason, stop, suspend, modify, delete or edit any Material appearing on this website or part thereof;
- request from you information and data relevant to your use of this website and/or the Services at any time and to exercise its rights under this clause if you refuse to divulge such information and/or data or if CCT has reasonable grounds to suspect that you have provided inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information and/or data; and
- report any activity it suspects to be in violation of any applicable law, statute or regulation to the appropriate authorities and to co-operate with such authorities.
The copyright in this website is owned by CCTML and/or its licensors, merchants and/or service providers. No part of parts hereof may be reproduced, distributed, republished, displayed, broadcast, hyperlinked or transmitted in any manner or by any means or stored in an information retrieval system without the prior written permission of CCTML and/or the copyright owner provided that permission is granted to download and print the Materials on this website for personal, non-commercial use only provided you do not modify the Materials and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Materials. You also may not, without CCTML's permission, insert a hyperlink to this website on any other website or "mirror" any Material contained on this website on any other server.
The trade marks, service marks, and logo ("Trade Marks") used and displayed on this website are registered and unregistered Trade Marks of CCT and others. Nothing on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Mark displayed on this website, without the written permission of CCTML or other Trade Mark owner. CCTML aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. CCT prohibits the use of the Trade Marks, the name of CCTML or any other trade mark owned by CCTML as a "hot" link to any website unless establishment of such a link is approved in advance by CCTML in writing.
Third party products and services
CCTML may, from time to time, permit a third party to offer products and/or services via the website and/or include hyperlinks on the website to third party products and/or services available on third party websites. CCTML does not make any representation in relation to, or warranty or endorsement of any of the products and/or services provided by any third parties nor does it make any representation in relation to, or warranty or endorsement of any such third parties. All products sold, services rendered and information provided by such third parties are those of the respective third parties and not CCTML, and shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the individual third parties. CCTML shall not be a party to any contracts for such products and/or services.
CCTML shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused arising directly or indirectly in connection with such third parties and/or their products and/or services, their use or implementation or otherwise, including without limitation any product liability claims, claims for loss of profits, loss of use of the products or services, loss of data or any other economic losses or any consequential, incidental or exemplary losses, expenses and/or damages which you may incur or suffer.
Exclusion of liability
CCTML shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, or economic loss arising from or in connection with:
- any access, use or the inability to access or use this website and/or the Services provided therein, or reliance on the Materials and/or any information in this website;
- any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus;
- any use of or access to any other website linked to this website; and
- any Services, products, information, data, software or other material obtained from this website or from any other website linked to this website,
even if CCTML or its agents or employees are advised of the possibility of such damages, losses and/or expenses. Any hyperlinks to any other websites are not an endorsement or verification of such websites and such websites should only be accessed at your own risk. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any Services offered through this website are strictly for your access and/or use in Singapore. By accessing this website and its contents, you agree that Singapore law (including without limitation, the provisions of the Evidence Act (Cap. 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), shall govern such access and the provision of such Services and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts. You agree that CCT's records and any records of communications, instructions made, performed, processed or effected through this website by either party, whether stored in electronic or printed form, shall be binding and conclusive evidence of such communications or instructions. You agree that such records are admissible in evidence and that you shall not challenge or dispute the admissibility, reliability, accuracy or the authenticity of the contents of such records merely on the basis that such records were in electronic form or were produced by or are the output of a computer system.
Amendments to terms
CCTML may impose such further terms and conditions and make such amendments to these Terms as CCT may in its discretion deem fit from time to time. CCTML will notify you of such amendments by posting the amendments on-line at this website or such other method of notification as may be designated by CCTML, which you agree shall be sufficient notice for the purpose of this clause. If you do not agree to be bound by the amendments, you shall cease all access and/or use of this website and/or Services. You further agree that if you continue to use and/or access this website and/or Services after being notified of such amendments to these Terms, such use and/or access shall constitute an affirmative:- (1) acknowledgement by you of these Terms and its amendments; and (2) agreement by you to abide and be bound by these Terms and its amendments.